PHOTO FLIGHT 2017
DIGITAL PHOTO, From February 19 to 26, 2017.
Winning photos “Photo Flight 2016”.
|February 19th, 2017
- Reception at the airport. Agency assistance.
- Exclusive transfer to hotel in Havana.
- Accommodation for one night in hotel “Copacabana”.
- Dinner not included and free night.
|February 20th, 2017
- Breakfast at hotel.
- 08:30 Transfer from the hotels in Havana to the Zapata Swamp.
- Arrival and check-in for five nights in hotel “Playa Girón”.
- 12:00 – 13:30 Lunch at the hotel.
- 20:00 Official opening ceremony in the lounge “Las Brisas”. Presentation on the Zapata Swamp National Park. Presentation of the jury and briefing.
- 20:30 Dinner at the hotel.
February 21st, 22nd and 23th, 2017
- 06:30 Departure to the footpath. There are included two footpaths: one in the morning and other in the afternoon that could be:
. Las Salinas
. Comunidad Los Hondones
. Enigma de las Rocas
. Las Bermejas
. La Turba
- Lunch in local restaurants (Punta de Perdiz or Caleta Buena).
- 18:00 Return to the hotel. Dinner at the hotel.
February 24th, 2017
- Free morning and time for the selection and delivery to the jury of the photographs to contest.
- 13:00 Deadline for submission of photographs.
- 20:30 Closing and awards ceremony of the 3rd Edition of “Photo Flight”. Launching of "Photo Flight 2018.
February 25th, 2017
- 08:00 Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out and transfer to La Habana.
- Arrival and accommodations for one night at hotel “Copacabana”.
- Dinner not included and free night.
February 26th, 2017
- 08:00 Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and transfer to Havana airport.
END the Program.
|PRICES (PER PERSON IN USD)||Double||Individual|
|Package (including participation fee) for 7 nights/ 8 days, from February 19th to 26, 2017.||742||872|
|Additional night with breakfast in hotel Copacabana.||74||97|
*** ACCORDING YOUR INTERESTS MAY BE DESIGNING OTHER VERSIONS OF PARTICIPATION ***
PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TOTAL BASES.
Photographs to compete are subject to the conditions of participation, use and content set forth below:
- Can participate those that pay their fee and do their registration officially in the workshop and photographic contest, regardless of nationality and country of origin.
- Se concursará en 3 categorías generales:
- Best photograph alludes to the name of the contest. (Photo bird in flight)
- Best photograph of an endemic bird.
- Best photograph of a bird in its habitat.
- Photographs to compete must be taken during the days of celebration of the contest Photo Flight 2017. Will not accepted photograph of animal captives or in zoo neither out of area of Zapata Swamp.
- Each contestant will select up to 5 pictures according to different categories, regardless of the amount taken. The selection will be deposited in the PC folders enabled for the contest in JPG format with a resolution quality of 300 dpi.
- Digital photos must have been taken with a resolution greater than 4 megapixels.
- Excluded from this contest photomontages and manipulated images. They will be accepted only minimal color corrections, definition, contrast, etc.
- Photos that are awarded or obtain references will be displayed with their claims on the websites of the event (www.latitudcuba.net; www.ecoturcuba.tur.cu y www.cubanacan.cu)
- By participating in the photo contest it is automatically granted the right to Travel Agency Latitude Cuba, ECOTUR S.A. and the Cubanacán Group to make use of the photographs for promotional purposes of destiny Cuba.
- Copyright of the photographers are respected in the competition, can use these images.
JURY AND WINNERS SELECTION
- The jury will be composed of national and international photographers, renowned, who will appreciate both the content and the artistic and technical quality of the images presented. (Later will be announced the names of these).
- The jury's decision is final and unappealable.
A Grand Prize will awarded and will be selected 1 winner for each category. Will be awarded 2nd and 3rd places, as well as mentions of photographs that jury deems.